How to Apply
Ready to jump start your education and prepare for a new career? Seattle Vocational Institute (SVI) is here to support you every step of the way.
Steps to Apply
- Submit your application* or fill one out in person on campus.
- Apply for Financial Aid (FAFSA).
- Continue admissions process for chosen program
*SVI is now part of Seattle Central College. Choose Seattle Central College to apply for SVI.
Admission to Seattle Vocational Institute is open to anyone who meets the following criteria:
- Is competent to profit from the curricular offerings of the institute AND
- Is 18 years or older; or
- Is a high school graduate; or
- Has a GED®; or
- Has applied for admission under the Running Start program; or
- Is 16 years or older and is seeking a GED® (with Seattle Public Schools' approval)
If you have questions about getting started at Seattle Vocational Institute, please contact Admissions.