If you are interested in studying at Seattle Vocational Institute, you will need to attend an Admissions Workshop first. You will learn how to apply for college, sign up for Financial Aid and enroll. We will help you every step along the way from admissions to graduation and beyond.
If you have not studied at SVI in the last six months, you must attend an Admissions Workshop or meet with us.
|Upcoming Admissions Workshops|
|Wednesday, July 25, 2018||1 - 5 p.m.|
|Wednesday, August 1, 2018||1 - 5 p.m.|
|Wednesday, August 8, 2018||1 - 5 p.m.|
|Wednesday, August 15, 2018||1 - 5 p.m.|
|Wednesday, August 22, 2018||1 - 5 p.m.|
|Wednesday, August 29, 2018||1 - 5 p.m.|
|Wednesday, September 5, 2018||1 - 5 p.m.|
|Wednesday, September 12, 2018||1 - 5 p.m.|
|Wednesday, September 19, 2018||1 - 5 p.m.|
Where: Room 315
Total hours: 4
Note: Bring a pen or pencil; and no children or food are allowed in the workshop.
- Admissions process, programs, ways to pay for tuitions and books and the online admissions application
- Take home reading and math work sheets
- Personality assessment
- Discussion about how to prepare you for a career
- Ways to overcome barriers to completing your education
- Comprehensive Adult Student Assessment Systems (CASAS) reading and math
- Completion of the admissions process
After attending the Admissions Workshop, you will also need to:
- Take English as a Second Language (ESL) assessment, if necessary.
- Continue admissions process for your chosen program.
If you have questions about applying to Seattle Vocational Institute or the Admissions Workshop, please contact Crystal Baker at 206.934.4945.