Information Technology Services
Did you know our technology services include hardware and software purchasing, installation, network services as well as maintenance and support? Our IT Services staff provide SVI students, faculty and staff access to technology and the support needed to successfully use this technology.
Hours: Monday – Friday, 7:30 a.m. – 4 p.m.
Need help? Contact us!
- Email: SVIHelp@seattlecolleges.edu
- Phone: 206.934.4430
- Walk-In: Only if you cannot reach us via email or phone.
All Seattle Vocational Institute (SVI) employees have Citrix accounts. Citrix allows IT Services staff to perform updates and installations centrally so that you have the most current version of software at the same time as everyone else.
- How to login to Citrix
- How to login to Windows 7
- Guidelines for password creation
- How to log into a Central Extension at SVI
- How to change email groups
- How to create a distribution list in Outlook
- How to create an Outlook rule