How to Apply
Ready to jump start your education and prepare for a new career in Phlebotomy? Seattle Vocational Institute (SVI) is here to support you every step of the way.
Steps to Apply
- Attend an information session at SVI (Seattle Vocational Institute), HEC (Health Education Center), or the Broadway campus (recommended).
- Complete the 5-Step Enrollment Process for Seattle Central College, which includes placement testing and/or transcript review to ensure you meet the eligibility requirements.
- After the advising office has approved you to begin Phlebotomy (see eligibility requirements), you will receive an email from the Phlebotomy program explaining your next steps.
*SVI is now part of Seattle Central College. Choose Seattle Central College to apply for SVI.
Admission to Seattle Vocational Institute healthcare programs is open to anyone who meets the following criteria:
- Be 18 years or older (required for clinical placement)
- Be eligible for English 098
- Be eligible for Math 087/091
- High school diploma or GED (documentation is required).
If you have questions about getting started at Seattle Vocational Institute, please contact one of our Admissions Program Coordinators at 206.934.4980
Talk to an Advisor
An advisor can help you choose a program, design an educational plan and prepare for your next steps. From registration to understanding and navigating your program, advising is here to help! Walk-in advising and appointments are available.
Crystal Baker, Admissions/Advising
Hours: 7:30 a.m. - 4:30 p.m. (M-Th)
8 a.m. - 12 p.m. (F)
Location: 111J (Student Services room 110, third office to the left)